Enrollment Information For Parents
School of Choice Application - Application Deadline of September 8, 2017
Documents Required at Time of Enrollment
- Child must be 5 years old by September 1 of current year to enroll in kindergarten.
- Immunization records are required at the time of enrollment. If your child has received all of their immunizations in the state of MI, documents may not be required.
- New School Immunization Requirements
Proof of Family Relationship (if applicable)
- Custody papers from court
- Guardianship Papers
- Passport with valid Visa, if not a US Citizen
Where to Enroll
- During the school year all new students are registered at the school they will attend. During the summer months students are registered at the Central Business Office at 809 E Tinkham Avenue, Ludington. For students in K-2, you will not know which building your child will attend until principals check class sizes. Please call 231-845-7303 if you have questions.
Records From Previous Schools
- Parents will be asked to supply student’s records from the previous school or sign a release for request of records.
- School District Boundaries - State of Michigan pdf
- Immunization Information - Michigan Department of Community Health