Pere Marquette PSO
Parent School Organization (PSO)
The PMECC has a PSO which is an organization of parents and staff working together to benefit children attending preschool. We provide assemblies, parent nights, and other activities. We also raise money to purchase new items for classrooms and the playground.
The objectives of the PSO are:
1. To enrich the lives of children in home, school, and community
2. To encourage a positive home life for children
3. To encourage communication between PMECC, teachers, and parents
4. To provide feedback and support for Ludington Area Schools' teachers and staff
President: Jen Vogel
Vice President: Charlotte Nickelson
Secretary: Erica Duncil
Treasurer: Mary Flannagan
Coming Soon: PSO Minutes
Childcare will be provided for those attending PSO meetings.
Upcoming PSO Sponsered Events:
- September 14 - PSO Meeting @ 6:00 p.m.
- October 4 & 5 - Fun Walk (during school)
- October 12 - Family Night @ 6;00 p.m.
- November 2 - PSO Meetng @ 6:00 p.m.
- February 22 - Literacy Night for Preschool Students @ 6:00 p.m.
(Siblings will be watching a movie.)
- May 10 - Family Night @ 6:00 p.m.
Pictured below are a few students attending a PSO Sponsored interactive assembly with Letha Fulton!